samedi 28 novembre 2009

At the football game



The Patriots game


We arrived on Saturday November 17th ( at the end of the afternoon ), We were very tired because of the flight which was very long

On Saturday evening, once I got acquainted with my "new family and my new house", Dawn ( my penfriend's mother) told me : " Tomorrow we are going to see a game of American football - THE PATRIOTS, the famous team of New England"


I was so impatient to attend my first American football game. But what I didn't know was that on Sunday it was going to snow !!


Once in the stadium - wearing a quite ridiculous ski-suit and pancho 6 but everybody was dressed in the same way so ...-my foot were so wet, I was so cold. It was terrible.

The snow kept falling -_-' and Dawn said to me " Welcome to New England " =)

Apart from the snow, it was a fantastic experience, I loved that day =)

Enjoy the snow !

Jenyfer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire